TP-Link EAP225 V3 | Omada AC1350 Gigabit Wireless Access Point
- Superior Speeds with MU-MIMO — Designed with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP225 reliably delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 1350 Mbps to multiple devices simultaneously.
- Integrated into Omada SDN — Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches & gateways with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Plan Details). Standalone mode also applies.
- Cloud Access — Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility — For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches & Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit ‘From the manufacturer – Q&A’ section or TP-Link website.
- Advanced Wireless Tech — Supports Mesh WiFi, Seamless Roaming, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.
- Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation — EAP225 supports both 802.3af/at PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter, making deployment effortless and flexible.